Monday, March 09, 2009

Still Got It.

So I got hit on today at the gym. At my gym, there is a little side room that has several pieces of equipment: a thigh machine, a hip machine, and a butt machine. I was sitting on the thigh machine when a pretty boy came and sat next to me on the hip machine. And he started talking to me and I told him I was going to use the machine he was on when he was done. So we were both doing our leg machines in rythym. It was kind of weird. I finished first, and wandered over to the butt machine. I've never been able to figure out the butt machine. Pretty offers to help me. I would have said "no" but I figured he was probably harmless. hehehe.

Pretty boy stood behind me and told me how the butt machine works. Then he told me I was doing a good job, and that I had nice legs. I giggled, finished up, and promptly left the room.

I have a man, thank you.. But it's nice to know I still got it ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Psshh, I get hit on by guys all the time at the gym. ;)

But seriously, I've never understood the whole "picking people up at the gym" thing. The last thing I want to do is approach someone when I'm all sweaty and nasty, ahahaha.

Anonymous said...

you hot stuff you!!!