Monday, February 08, 2010

Soupa Bowl.

I had a few people over to my house last night to watch the Super Bowl.  We were all cheering for the Saints, so that was a nice ending.  Except I don't really remember much of the game.   I decided to drink because it was at my house and I hadn't drank in a while.  And man, I LOVE being hungover at work. At least, that must be what I was telling myself last night. Why else would I have had that Irish Car Bomb?!

It was a good time until Meatwad escaped and went psycho kitty on everyone.  He used to be a sweet kitty when people came to visit. But ever since he got sick, he does not like visitors. Not at all.  He hissed, growled, swatted and scared everyone at my party.  I tried to keep him shut up in my bedroom so he wouldn't be bothered by everyone, but he wasn't having any of that either.  As evidence, here is my hand this morning:














And here is a video that my coworker Emily uploaded.  Crazy kitty.

Here are some pics from last night.


There was also some great video of my Jared shotgunning a beer because the Saints won their two-point conversion.  I'll have to show you that when I can.

No comments: