Top 10 reasons why I love my phone:
10. I can use the interweb to backup all of my contacts, saving me from the annoying habit of having to re-enter them when I get a new phone.
9. I can store and play MP3s on my phone. If I want to.
8. I can take videos and pictures that are sometimes decent!
7. It's got a great calender, that I don't really use.
6. I can keep all my media on a mini SD card, which I can reuse in my next phone.
5. I have the most awesome ringtones you've ever heard, and I only paid for half of them. Current ringtone: Hell's Bells, in honor of App football.
4. V-Cast song ID, it's fun. I can be listening to my car stereo, hold the phone up the speakers, and it will identify the song for me, and go to a page where I can download it as a ringtone, if I want.
3. I've had it a year and a half and it's never had any technical difficulties for me.
2. It's GREEN. No, not environmentally friendly.
1. I can play Jeopardy! on it whenever I want!