Friday, January 29, 2010

#8 blog for January. Resolution kept.
















 So, I'm hungry.  I wish there was a legit over the counter appetite suppressant.  Alas, anything you can buy at a store or online is just pure and total crap, or death in a plastic container.  But hey, according to the scales at Planet Fitness, I am down 5.5 lbs since January 1.  Only 35 more to go! hahahahaha just kidding.  No way would I be able to do that.

Wedding:
The place in Morganton that I mentioned in my last post is booked for the wedding date we picked.  I think we may just have to be flexible with the date.  Hopefully I'm going to tour it next week and talk to the fellow that runs it.   If it turns out I must be here then we'll have to change the date.  We'll see.  I'm also considering changing my colors.  I originally picked turquoise and brown, which go together nicely, but I may switch to turquoise and black because people look better in black than brown.  Jared doesn't seem to care either way so I guess we'll see how it goes.


Fun:
Jared, his friend Justin, his brother Josh, and I went to a Duke basketball game on Wednesday night.  They beat Florida State and we had a fantastic time.  Jared has actually gotten me to the point where I somewhat enjoy watching Duke basketball (to a point).  But I will NEVER be a fan of NBA.

Here we are at the game:














Here's Coach K and Kyle Singler:














Here's some bball action:















Justin, Josh, and Jared after the game:















This is all possible due to Brad's awesomeness getting us 2 free tickets to the game.

No comments: