Friday, January 22, 2010

Stuff

Tonight I'm going to see Jason Castro live in Charlotte! Whee!!  Too bad I'm totally lacking in the energy.   I'm hoping he goes on first so that I can get home fairly early.  I could really use the sleep.

Tomorrow Katie and Daniel and I are going to Boone to see Appalachian play against Western Carolina in basketball.  Should be a good time, especially since we're going to eat the deliciousness at Boone Saloon.

Sunday Carmen and I are going to my first ever Bridal show in Hickory!!  I'm super super excited about this because I get to really get into being a bride!!  It'll also be good to try out some wedding cake samples.  And maybe win a prize? Probably not since I have el terrible luck with that sort of thing, but maybe Carmen's luckier than me.

Here's hoping I still end up getting some rest this weekend!

No comments: