Thursday, August 13, 2009

This blog is not about Star Wars (not totally, anyways).

First of all, I recently saw the movie Fanboyz and I must say, if you're any kind of Star Wars fan, you need to see this. It's reeaaally funny. The best part is the cameo by William Shatner. And Seth Rogan plays two parts that are just hilarious.


















This week has been kind of poopy because Jared has had to work a LOT. He's been closing every night, which means he doesn't get home til after my bedtime. I've been terribly lonely without him. Luckily the cats try to keep me company, but they kind of smell bad.

Anywho, on Sunday, he asked me to help him out and bartend at the Brush in Wilkesboro. So I did. And it sucked. Stupid air-conditioning was broke-d. Luckily it wasn't too busy, but man. It just reinforces my disdain for summer.

Alas, today has been pretty pleasant weather wise. It was a glorious, foggy, breezy morning. Ah :)

This weekend is one weekend where I plan to catch up on my ZZZzzzs. I always wake up when Jared comes to bed, however late, just to ask him about his day.

I've worked out three times this week and today, I'm going for four. Hell, if I get too bored on Saturday who knows? Maybe I'll make it five. Woot!

1 comment:

sinreal11 said...

Stupid air-conditioning was broke-d. Luckily it wasn't too busy, but man. swtor credits swtor credits