Friday, August 21, 2009

Quote of the Day

"Sometimes I feel totally manipulated by George Lucas"

A co-worker and I were talking about Star Wars and how Lucas completely ruined the ending of 'Return of the Jedi' by changing Anakin Skywalker to the young, Hayden Christianson version. Not that I don't love Hayden, but come on!

On a non-Star Wars topic, tonight I'm going to China Grove! On a whim, Jared and I are going to see my high school's first football game of the year tonight. I haven't been to a high school football game, let alone MY high school's football game since 1999. When I was a senior. In marching band. That's ten years people. My high school reunion is next year! That seems crazy to me. Gah! I know, I know, I'm comparatively young to some people. But think about this: people born in 1988 are legal to drink alcohol now. 1988!!

Anywho my high school football team has always been terrible but hopefully tonight, since we're playing a smaller school, we'll have good luck.

Go South Rowan Raiders! Woot!

No comments: