Friday, October 09, 2009

Wickedness

Wow okay so Hey Everyone!

I had a super awesome great time in Vegas, but I don't really have any stories to tell. We didn't win or lose a lot of money. We only got drunk once. We're NOT married or engaged. We didn't see any celebrities. It was 118 degrees one day and an average of around 99 each day we were there. Of course, the day after we left and every day since then has been in the 70s or 80s. I still had a good time but I'm okay with going somewhere else next vacation. I'm thinking a cruise. Where the food is included. Because DAMN, food in Vegas is WAY expensive. We didn't get a chance to go downtown where the food is cheap. We stayed on the strip. I did see more mullets in Vegas than I've seen in a LONG time. Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures. You'll just have to settle with my regular, plain old pictures.

here they are (click the picture)
finally got to see the sign!


Believe it or not I am still trying to catch up on my sleep over a week later. The cats have been refusing to let me sleep. Meatwad has decided to just start peeing on whatever he wants because the two litterboxes aren't good enough. At least he's peeing, but I wouldn't mind if just went back to peeing in the bathroom sink like before!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Will someone PLEASE nominate me for "What Not to Wear". I'm feeling very icky about my wardrobe lately.

No comments: