Friday, October 30, 2009

Confession Time

Okay. I know this is going to make me into a huge mega-dork (as if you didn't already think that) but I have a new guilty pleasure t.v. show. Make fun all you will, I know it's cheesy and ridiculous and follows all of the emo trends, but I <3 Vampire Diaries. Yep, a CW show.

I don't even like any other shows on that channel. I did love Dawson's Creek back when it was the WB channel, but that's neither here nor there.

Last night's episode was especially awesome because I got to see the one annoying character get killed off in a totally gruesome way (yay!). It's funny, and sweet, and squeeful when the main character, Stefan, is on screen. Sure, the leading lady is a little weird, but I like her because she's not a supermodel.

Anywho I just wanted to share how much of a dork I am. Happy Halloween ya'll!! I'm going as Dr. Acula.



No comments: