Thursday, December 07, 2006

chatanoooooga

so, here's my latest dilemma:

next friday i am going to go to chatanooga for the ncaa division 1-AA championship game to watch appalachian go for 2 (that is, IF we beat youngstown st this saturday). my dilemma is that i reaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to drive 4 hours by myself. so, who wants to take off friday afternoon and go with me (IF we win on saturday)????

we'll come back friday night or we could find a hotel somewheres and come back saturday morning!

i don't care what it takes, i'm GOING to chatanooga (IF we win on saturday). if i have to go by myself i will.. but sheesh that's a long way by myself..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that I just started this job, otherwise I'd go with you. I don't want to start asking for time off just yet, haha. If only I were still bummin' it. Oh well.

Allison said...

yea..damn you and your "job"...
(j/k)

The Wife said...

uh. not it.

Katie Bonk said...

You should go to Boone tomorrow and find someone to go with you...