Monday, December 11, 2006

going for 2! for real!














Thank Yosef for the Appalachian Mountaineers. After a long and disappointing season from my other 'Neers (the Tampa Bay Buccaneers), I am so glad for my alma mater's fantabulous football program. Watching the game on Saturday, (on HDTV!) I couldn't help but get a little nostalgiac for the days when I was a Marching Mountianeer (2000 and 2001). I wish I could find a picture for proof...

None of that matters now though, because Friday I, along with 20,000 or so other Mountaineer fans, will be in Chatanooga to cheer on Armanti Edwards, Kevin Richardson, and the rest of the most amazing football team in the country. 27 straight wins at home, and now we're going for 2 straight NCAA championships!

I'm bringing with me a UNCC graduate who will be a transplant on Friday. I've already told him he better wear some black and gold Friday, or he's being left behind!


Remember this from last year?















Expect something equally amazing this Friday night.

It really is great to be a Mountaineer.

No comments: