Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i need..

I need a vacation something bad.

I'm trying to convince Jared to go to the beach with me, and we were talking about Wilmington. This would be pretty awesome. The only problem is, he can not take annual leave until July, when he's been the manager for at least six months. I'm totally willing to go to the beach with him in July, but I'm going to also need another short vacation before then. I'm thinking about going somewhere for a one night motel vacation. But I just need to decide where. I'd rather it not be anywhere that is further than a 3 hour drive. I hate driving long distances.

I really really really want to go to the beach. Now. But that's just too far to go for one night. *sigh*

Maybe I just need to go to the pool. Anyone know of a public pool in Hickory? One that's not too public though..

No comments: