Thursday, April 24, 2008

Prom 2000

My friend Mark Taylor recently posted this awful picture of me from prom on my myspace. Since Joan was talking about prom and posted her picture (which was very cute), I thought I'd post my picture too. Of course, in this picture, I am anything but cute. I have some cuter ones somewhere but that's at home and I am at work. So here ya go:
Photobucket

I am on the right obviously. I had worked really hard and lost a lot of weight that year. Unfortunately you can't tell here. Double chins rock. I'm dancing with an old friend, Eric the Mexican (who Katie Loves). On the left laughing is Brad, who was my date and my best friend. We had a good time at prom. Of course, you know it's going to be a good prom when it takes place at Lowe's Motor Speedway. Welcome to Redneckville.
Afterwards we went to Applebee's where I spilled (VIRGIN)Strawberry Daquiri on my dress. Then I went home alone to sleep since I had to be at work at the pizza place at 9:30 am the next morning. Suckage.

6 comments:

Carmen said...

yeah. not a good picture. how is that mexican?

Allison said...

I have no idea. He finally got on my very last nerve and I haven't talked to him in like 2 years. Darn.

Anonymous said...

cant be as bad as mine. circa 1991 with big bitch flip hair and a pink dress with puffy sleeves.

Allison said...

Kari: I want to see that!

Katie Bonk said...

You're on the left, silly. And yes, I love Eric the Creepy Mexican. (hoping he doesn't read your blog...)

Carmen said...

How come your twitter updates don't work?