Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's Electric!

**EDITED** I added another example.

First off, I hate that song (Electric Slide).

Monday night Jared and I met my mother and step-father, Will, in Statesville for my birthday dinner. Sure, it was a little late, but that's how we work in my family. Mom was going to call when she and Will left their home in Kannapolis. Around 4:30 that afternoon, the power at my house had been knocked out when a transformer blew down the street.

I mentioned this to my mom and she kindly pointed out to me that I "sure do have bad luck with power outages". And you know what? Damn, she's right!

Example one: Monday night (see above notes).

Example two: Last year on my birthday when it was out for three hours.

Example three: That god awful trip to LSU.

Example four: Jared and I in Pigeon Forge, when it was out ONLY on our side of the road. We had to eat dinner at 4:30 pm.

Example five: It happens all the time!

I guess I'm just electrically charged!

No comments: