Monday, April 30, 2007

happy birthday to me!

Today I turn a quarter century old. I have a feeling I'm going to be turning 25 for at least a few more years now. Am I too young to be lying about my age? I just don't want to turn late 20's. Ever. Blah. So far for my birthday I have recieved: an Anne Bonney action figure to add to my pirate collection, an electronice mousey thinggy, a $20.00 gift certificate to Olive Garden (a regift from my bro's wedding, but I don't care), a bottle of some really yummy lemony liquor, and Night at the Museum on DVD, which is a great movie.

I can't wait to see what Jared gets me!

I've just had such a great week.
-I got a new car
-Jared told me some great great news that I can't share yet
-I got DSL and have internet now!
-I haven't had to DO a whole lot
-Saturday I went to Kannapolis for a birthday party for my niece and I had a great time!
-Sunday I went to Carowinds with Carmen, my brother Alan, his new wife Wendy, and my nieces Elora and Emma. We had a blast even though the waterpark was closed.

Awesome. But there were also downers..
-My grandmother has a brain tumor which caused her to have stroke like symptoms. It's not malignant though, and hopefully she'll have a full recovery.
-The satellite company apparently can't put a satellite in my condo for some wiring reasons :(. So now I'm stuck with the cable company for my t.v. But at least I have DSL for my internet! And now I have internet at home! yay!

Here's to me having a great day! And another great week! And a fun Cinco de Mayo/Birthday Party on Saturday night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A - Happy Birthday! Woo!
B - Yay for DSL!
C - Love Carowinds...
D - boo for cable companies...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

Whoever got you that Anne Bonney action figure must be pretty freakin' awesome. That sounds like a super sweet gift.

I'm glad you're having a good birthday week! Hopefully it only gets better.

Joan said...

Happy Birthday to You!