5 things I hate about myself:
1. My eyesight. This includes my astigmatism, which is the reason I'm not supposed to get Lasik.
2. My inherited soft teeth. My smile may look pretty but I have more cavities than a cave.
3. My metabolism. It's a bitch.
4. My lack of motivation to actually DO anything I want to do. I would love to redecorate my home, to learn to paint, to get better at photography, to save up and go on an extravagant vacation...
5. My lack of motivation to stay in touch with people. I'm really bad about keeping up with my friends. I will never email my friends first, or call them first. Half the time I don't call people back. I hate to lose friends, but I also hate talking on the phone.
5 things I like about myself:
1. My hair, which now that I've figured out I don't have to blowdry, really makes me feel like I have something.
2. My eyes. I'm blessed with my mom's awesome brown eyes.
3. My luck. I know I seem to be down a lot on here, but actually I'm pretty lucky in life. I may be poor, but I survive and things often seem to work out for me (somehow).
4. My skin. So far, (I'm 25 years old) I have never had an acne problem. And I rarely ever wash my face at night. It could be attributed to the fact that I've rarely ever worn face makeup (other than eye stuff). Either way, I feel lucky in that sense.
5. My ability to pick out good friends. You know who you are.
What about ya'll?