Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Un-Fun.

So a few weeks ago Jared and I sat down with the cats and Carmen took a picture of us for me to include in my Christmas cards. Then, 2 weeks ago I ordered prints of it from Wal-Mart.com. I ordered them sent to my house. It's cheaper that way. So then they were supposed to come last week. The email said they would come between the 11th and the 14th. They have STILL not arrived.

The shipping method they use is called UPS innovations. UPS packages and trucks the package, then it gets handed over to the Post Office for delivery to me. I used the track my package thing on UPS site and it says that the package arrived at the Hickory Post Office on the 11th. So I called the Hickory Post Office yesterday and they do not have my package. They said they needed a USPS tracking number in order to find my package. The UPS website doesn't give me a Post Office tracking number, just a UPS tracking number. So I emailed (because that's the only ANNOYING way you can contact UPS customer service) UPS and am waiting on a response.

If the pics don't come today, I'm going to have to send my cards out with no picture.

Without a picture, they're so bland!

Anywho. Here's the picture for you to enjoy, but only online.
This was Supposed to be my Christmas Card.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

it was a nice thought.

Joan said...

Too bad. We've gotten a lot of compliments on our Big House and Chloe Christmas card other than my parents didn't like it.

I think the post office lost our invitations to the wedding. I know #47 would want us there!

Allison said...

Yea, my invitation must have been stuck to the back of my Christmas pics.