Monday, February 04, 2008

Eli Manning is Adorable. And Tom Brady went to Michigan.

This will most likely be my last football post in a long time.. :(

Katie and Daniel (and Carmen and Jon) came over to my house last night to watch the Super Bowl and we had a great time, even though it was just the four of us most of the time (Katie, Daniel, Jared, me). The cats kept us entertained, as well as the game.

I haven't seen an entertaining Super Bowl in a very long time. The Panthers Super Bowl was entertaining, and of course the Buccaneers Super Bowl was great, but that's just because they're my team.

This Super Bowl last night was awesome. It was almost as good as App vs. Michigan. Just not quite the same level.

I honestly would have been happy to see the Patriots win too. A perfect season would be such an amazing thing to see.

But the Giants weren't having any of that. Man, Eli Manning is a cutie. He kind of looks like a taller, bigger-nosed Jared. :)

Oh, and let's not forget, Tom Brady. He is one fine piece of manmeat. He's probably the dreamiest football player that ever lived. But he did go to Michigan. Maybe that's what happened last night. Bad juju....

Anywho that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Katie Bonk said...

It was a fun game to watch. :) And I won $10 for it too!

Joan said...

I was happy about the Giants. Stephen - my source for all that's football - said Brady didn't play that much or have a very outstanding career wearing blue and maize. The fact he's won 3 Super Bowls and been in 4 is a pretty amazing journey.
Nothing will ever compare to Michigan. You've already been through the most exciting moment of your life.