Friday, May 18, 2007

harry potter and cavemen.

First off, as I've been re-reading my Harry Potter books, I'm getting more and more excited for the movie and the new book to come out! I kind of wish they weren't both coming out right at the same time. That just may be a sensory overload. What I mean is, I'd totally be okay with the movie coming out right now :D I almost forgot how magically addicting the Potter series is.


When I reread the first two books, I wasn't that excited because I've read them before and I've seen both of those movies so many times. But now that I'm onto the third book, I'm remembering things that I had forgotten since the first time I read them, which was right before the last book came out. It's hard to believe a book series meant for children can be so intriguing for people of all ages. I'm so excited!!! Giddy almost. Okay, giddy.



Secondly, I have barely seen any press for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It comes out next Friday. NEXT FRIDAY! I haven't even been counting down! I don't even have my ticket yet! I feel like less of a fan. I blame the media.. yea...


Lastly, I have heard rumors, but I was hoping they weren't true because I just didn't know how I would handle it. They are actually making a comedy tv show about the Geico commercial Cavemen. It's just called "Cavemen". I love those commercials, but I'm not sure how the show will do. I mean, there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing". I just know I'm going to want to compare them to Phil Hartman's Caveman lawyer from Saturday Night Live. I would totally link to a video if YouTube wasn't blocked at my office. Just know it's one of the awesomest skits ever. Anywho, IMDB has a few pictures from the show already. Get ready because I have feeling it's either going to flop or be a huge phenomenon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really do hope Cavemen is funny. And you are correct in saying that Phil Hartman's Caveman Lawyer is one of the funniest things ever. I think it'll be good as long as they don't beat the "they're cavemen" premise into the ground.

The Wife said...

probably, i'll go see pirates with you. mainly, because it has keith richards in it. that is, if you invite me. :)

Allison said...

of course i'll invite you. everyone is invited.