Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Spiderman 3

For anyone out there who hasn't seen this movie yet, go see it!






















This movie is so so so so so so good. I cried on several occasions. It has everything. It is more than I expected. It really pushes the limits of what you thought you would see in the 3rd installment of a movie. And it does it right. It does Spiderman justice. I don't usually care for fight scenes, but there is a fight between Peter Parker (Spiderman) and Harry (Goblin Jr.) where they're in their street clothes and Peter has been taken over by the black stuff, and it is really really cool. I mean, badass. For me to say that you know it must be hot.



Speaking of hot. I had been thinking how they seemed to make Peter Parker extra dorky in this movie. Well, more dorky than usual. But once he turns to the black, he turns hot. I mean, not just hot, but Ba-dow! hot. A little emo, but again, hot.














This picture was more to show the emo than the hotness. You'll have to see the movie for yourself. It is rare to see a 3rd movie that you feel is better than 2nd. This one is definitely better than Spiderman 2, and I loved Spiderman 2.


The only complaint I have is that it gave me a horrible horrible terrible scary nightmare. In my dream, Jared was trying to save someone's life (like Spidey) but he was killed. I could see him and he was dying and they had to tear me away from him. This is when I woke up, hysterical and crying.

Other then that nonsense, I loved this movie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw it last night and I didn't really like it that much. I mean, it was worth seeing but to me it seemed like they tried to cram way too much stuff into one movie. It didn't flow as well as it could have because the story kept jumping around. Plus, I think they ruined Venom (my favorite Spiderman villain.) They should've introduced Eddie Brock in this one, but then saved Venom for the next movie or something. He was in all of 20 minutes and he's deserving of way more than that. I can't believe Sandman got more time than him... Sandman is like the gayest villain ever, hahaha.

Ok, I could go on and on (can you tell Spiderman was my favorite comic as a kid?) but enough of my angry nerd ranting. I agree that the fight scenes were well done and I liked Harry a lot more in this one than the others. Oh yeah, and the Emo Peter parts were hilariously dorky, hahaha.