Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Who do I love most? Or who is lucky enough..

Howdy Ho Neighborinos!

Today I had to fill out my life insurance form for my job.

Let me just ask this: Who decided that only 2 people can be listed as my primary beneficiaries?

I mean really! I have 3 nieces and 4 parents. I have a boyfriend/future husband. I have a lot of close friends. Why must I chose only 2 people? Makes me feel guilty to not choose some people. I guess it will be easier once I'm married with a child of my own.

For now, I just put my two youngest nieces and then listed my third as a secondary beneficiary. Jared will make the cut once we get married, but for now, he just gets all my stuff :D.

Got a huge big thing coming up in the next few days that I can't talk about on here, but man, is it making me butterfly-tummy-alicious.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Hey-I want some stuff too! Like high school and college photo albums that mean nothing to him?

But, you know, don't die anytime soon!

Lovey said...

let us know what the big stuff is as soon as you can! :)