Monday, June 18, 2007

good gravy.

Howdy yall.
I'm having a much better week than last week.

So far, I have not injured myself in any way.
I have not accidentally charged my card with an $1100.00 charge that would put me $900.00 in the hole.
I have not had any tummy aches that would rival the plague.

So far, Jared's completely moved in (as of today).
I had a sweet ass time in Durham, NC visiting my best friend Brad.
brad pimping the go-cart cart at target.
I finally finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
I magically got out of having to work last night so I had time to get some cleaning done at my house.
I made it to and from Durham in 2 hours (each way), without going more than 7 over the speed limit.
Tonight I'm going to finish putting Jared's stuff away.
This weekend, my mom and I are flying to Florida to visit my grandfather!
My flickr friend Kari is going to be a mommy!!! Congratulate her!
Tomorrow night is a huge night as it is Carmen's Wedding night!
carmen and jon 3

Things are only going to keep getting better from here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on all accounts to everyone involved! What a week!

How did you accidentally charge $1100 to your account?