Friday, September 14, 2007

A Good Way to Spend My Next Tax Refund.

So guess where Jared and I will be staying in April?

That's right, the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas. His best friend and our General Manager at the Brush is getting married in Vegas in April. Since Jared is a groomsman, we will be there too.

Last night we finally got around to reserving our room. The Imperial Palace is right next door to Harrah's, where the bride and groom are staying. Their Luv Tub room has a big old hot tub and is fairly inexpensive (for Vegas) so that's what we went with!

I'm excited! Now if we could just get a cheap flight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! Too bad you are not in colorado, you can get flights to vegas from here for like 100 bucks!

Joan said...

I don't care they say "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". I want all the details.

Allison said...

hahaha don't worry, I'm not afraid to share!