Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Caffiene is weird.

How is it that caffeine can keep me from sleeping if I drink it too late at night, but then in the morning, it ceases to wake me up?

I know that if you drink coffee everyday, it stops having an effect on you after a while. How come soda doesn't work the same way?

WHY CAN'T I DRINK COKE ZERO AFTER 5?

This is something that plagues me. I need to learn this oh-so-delicate balance.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, when it's my Durham BFF's bday party. But what to get the Redskin fan who has everything?

4 comments:

Carmen said...

It doesn't effect me too much either way. I drink lots of coffee and lots of coke, and I can count my life's sleepless nights on 2 hands. Weird.

Joan said...

I'm the same way. No real effect except if I drink it in the evening.

Katie Bonk said...

Isn't you driving all the way there and missing a Cowboy Mouth show enough of a gift? ;)

Allison said...

You know Katie, I think you may be right.