Thursday, July 31, 2008

Muggle-Football-Vision

Two really awesome videos were released upon the world yesterday, to make me a happy little girl.

First is the first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" which comes out in November. Yippee! I love these books and these movies. This book was my favorite of the series so I'm hoping the movie lives up to my imagination. I'm going to try to read the book again before I see the movie,to really get me in the mood. Oh, and when I got home from work yesterday, I was going to tell Jared about it, but he told me about it first!


The second video is the official trailer for Appalachian football versus LSU Tigers. This is also awesome, and gives me goosebumps every time I watch it. I will be at this big event, so it really hyped me up! I think everyone in the Appalachian family has already seen it, but if you haven't take a look. Worth it.

Last night I had dinner with Jared and his family. We had yummy-licious Outback. Then Jared and I went to see the Dark Knight. It was his first time watching it. He loved it as much as I did. I think my favorite part is the music, really.

Tonight I'm going to try to go to trivia. It's Carmen's first night doing trivia at Drips, so she needs me!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Thank you, I do need you. Also, the cover of the HDR today said that Armanti Edwards (is that right?) was in the running for a Heisman. Thought you would like that.