Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Times and Football.

I’ve got some good things going on right now.. despite the work issues which will all come to a head tomorrow.

Last weekend was Katie’s fabulous 2nd Annual 29th birthday party in Blowing Rock, NC. It was fabulous to be able to sit around in the mountains just having fun and not worrying about life. Check out the pictures from the photo booth her photographer friend set up.

Tomorrow (Friday) is a big day for me. I *love* the new Batman movies and (in case you live in a cave and don’t know) tomorrow The Dark Knight is coming to theaters. I’m going to take my 2 hours comp time (from counting Vehicle Occupancy Rates) and go see the matinee! Hopefully Carmen and Jon will be going with me. But if not, I have no problem going alone. I would invite Katie, but I don’t think that’s her kind of movie. :)

Then Saturday, Katie and I are going to see Andrea, my old roommate from Hickory, who is going to Georgia Tech now, but interning for the summer in Charlotte. Hopefully, we’ll have a real good girly time!

Next week, The X-Files movie comes out! I have a feeling I’ll be going to see that one on my own.. But since I haven’t watched any X-Files since the series finale premiered like 8 years ago, I am dying to see Mulder and Scully again!

The 26th is when my Durham BFF, Brad, is throwing his annual pool party for his birthday. I was going to go to Bele Chere, but then his party was scheduled for that day. That’s okay, I’m going to have a LOT of fun swimming in the pool with my buddies. And hopefully I can convince Jared to come with me.

I just found out that I’m going to get to go see the Buccaneers play the Panthers in Charlotte on December 8th! FOOTBALL!! YAY!!! I don’t know whether to wear my Bucs jersey or my Appalachian jersey! Since the App jersey is for Armanti, not Dexter Jackson, I will most likely wear my Bucs jersey (it’s for RONDE Barber).

I’m glad to have all of these fun things coming up! And FOOTBALL!!

Especially since my life may be changing a bit in the next 2 months. Maybe.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Quite happy for you on all counts. We will be there to watch tomorrow...I was hoping you'd have 2 hours comp time. Let's discuss tonight.

I wish you could go to Bele Cher. I know I didn't spell it right, but I'm too lazy to go back to look at your post.

Carmen said...

I got us tickets for the 4:15! Yay! We get to hang out tonight!

Katie Bonk said...

Cowboy Mouth will miss you at Bele Cher, but you're being a good friend by going to see Brad. :) I'm super excited about our girls' night out Saturday!