Friday, April 28, 2006

moved :)

last night i moved everything officially from andrea's house to my condo. i have officially moved. last night was my first night in my new crib! it was great! of course, i didn't really sleep because i had a MILLION things going on in my head. for instance: where am i going to put this box of crap? where the hell is that dvd? i can't wait to put my mattress pads on this mattress.

i have 4 mattress pads, layered as so: feather, wrap around, feather, on top. two feather mattress pads make for a great sleep. mmmm.... i want to go back to sleep right now. but instead, i'm going to get ready for the PARTAY!! booyah.


oh.. and.. shhh.. don't tell anyone this, but... wednesday night i will be back to sagebrush. i know, i know, i suck. but what can ya do? i'm broke. buying a place is expensive.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sagebrush!!! :(