Thursday, January 24, 2008

The A-Train has stopped running.


My favorite football player, Mike Alstott, retired today :(


Of course, he hasn't played in a couple of years due to injury, so it's not that big of a shock, but still. I'll miss watching him plow through the Panthers Defensive Line. I need to find my #40 hat now...

Photobucket
Here he is at the game my brother Alan and I went to, where he gaves me the thumbs up to my marriage proposal:
malstott 1
I had a sign that said "Mike Alstott, will you marry me?"

3 comments:

Katie Bonk said...

I think I've said this before about that picture of you- you look like a turtle. :)

Joan said...

I didn't know there was another player in your life beside Corey.

Allison said...

Oh yes, Joan, there are others. See, I've been an Alstott fan since around 1999, before I ever even went to App, and probably while Corey Lynch was a freshman in high school :)