Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. BusPERSON in a seafood restaurant in kannapolis, nc. this is the nastiest job ever. it's probably the reason why i don't eat seafood now. (closed down)
2. Pizza tosser/sautee chef/assistant manager at Big Pauli's in Boone. (closed down) awesome job for a 19 year old! cheap beer, paid myself in cash every night! free food, boss worked for mafia, good times!
3. Intern for Queen Anne's Revenge Project. did GIS work for the archaeologists who are excavating Blackbeard's flagship, the Queen Anne's Revenge. coolest. internship. ever.
4. GIS Technician, WPCOG. current job, first "real job". it's cool... for now...
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. Dirty Dancing (hello, female)
Four places you've lived:
1. Bradenton, FL
2. Boone, NC
3. Morehead City/Atlantic Beach, NC
4. Hickory, NC
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. American Idol (yes, i'm a dork, get over it)
2. Six Feet Under (:()
Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Nassau, Bahamas
3. Santa Barbara, CA
4. Rome, NY
Four blogs you visit daily:
1. Katie Bonk
2. The Pig's Tales
3. Pink is the new blog
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Steak, all kinds. preferably NY Strip or Ribeye.
2. Burrito El Paso.
3. Pretty much any kind of spaghetti.
4. Chocolate/Cake Batter Ice Cream Shake from Cold Stone.
Four places you'd rather be:
1. Southern California.
2. Asleep on my bed with something or someone to snuggle up to.
3. Playing Spades.
4. At the super bowl and the Bucs are about to win!
Four cds you can't live without:
1. Avett Brothers - Mignonette
2. Sublime - 40 oz to Freedom
3. MC Chris - Eating's not Cheating
4. Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Four vehicles you've owned:
1. 1979 Bonneville (Melvin) spraypainted with flames and people's drawings, a legend at south rowan high school.
2. 1988 Mustang (Boo Radley/Scout) had a sex change after i nearly totalled it and had to be a part red/part blue beauty. is now a drag car!
3. 1982 Datsun Station Wagon (Leroy) My college Car, got me around in the snow, had a skull gear shifter knob, looked similar to garth's pacer, it was a glorious piece of metal and i miss it dearly. died and currently rests in the junkyard next to carol's game room in kannapolis.
4. 2003 Saturn Ion Quad Coupe (the Black Pearl) my baby.
I don't have any blogs to tag, so I'll just tag Carmen and Sam, who knows if they'll respond.