Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Coming up this week...

You know what I love about being an adult?

Having things to put in my calender. It seemed like when I was young all I could put in the calender were birthdays. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside when I can look at a certain month in my calender and there are 6 or 7 important things in there.. such as birthdays, meeting, football games, parties, weddings, holidays, paydays, and graduations.

Also? Address books full of friend's addresses. Yay!

Speaking of graduations, Brad is graduating from Durham Tech on Friday! Yay! Of course, the one day I'm going to Durham for this is the same day my old roomie/good friend Andrea is coming to town (Hickory) and I won't be able to see her. *Sigh*

And? I need a nap.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Yay for blogs and calendars that are full!