Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hump Day.

It's gotten to the point where Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week. Why? Because it means I don't have to GPS anymore until next Monday.

Mondays I don't even GPS that much anymore, but I'm with THE REPEATER all day so it's just as stressful and gut-wrenchingly annoying (and not just because he repeats).

Tuesdays I'm putting in hard work outside all day doing the GPS thing and I am always flat-out exhausted and nasty when I get home. And? Now that it's summer it's worse. I have to deal with heat, sweat and the added loveliness of ticks.

I've always thought that every animal has a purpose in this world, but ticks? None. I found 2 on me last week. I'm sure there were a couple on me at some point this week too.

Let's not forget poison ivy, too. *Shudder*

Also, Tom (my GPS partner on Tuesdays, who is awesome) saw a five foot snake yesterday. Gah!

So then on Tuesday nights I always come home, shower, and sit my ass on the couch in my pajamas. Then I feel lazy. But Wednesdays are great.

Wednesdays mean I can sit at my desk for the next three days and not worry about being outside. I can blog, and read your blogs. I can email Katie. I can do all the wonderful time-wasting internet activities that I can squeeze into the day.

And I also do a tiny bit of work in there too.


Anywho. I'm just bitchin cause I can :)

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Happy Wednesday to you too! I'm not a big fan of Wednesdays because there is always a staff meeting at school that keeps me there late. Boo.

Katie Bonk said...

Yes, as I told you this morning, your GP'N schedule makes my inbox sad and lonely on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Lovey said...

Funny - I just bitch because I am!! :)