Friday, May 09, 2008

Twittered Out Today

Today is my dear friend Sam's birthday, so everybody please wish him a happy birthday!

grilled sam on white

I'd link to his blog but he hasn't got one, because he's cooler than that ;).


For my blog I'm going to finally get around to copying Mightygirl and do a list of things I must do before I die. She listed 100 things, and that's great for her.. but I'm only going to list 10. Maybe I have low expectations, but then again, most of the things on my list are fairly large things..

Ten things I want to do before I die, as copied from MightyGirl:

1. Have a son. Both of my brothers have daughters, so there are no boys to play with yet. I shall remedy this.
2. Visit Egypt.
3. Meet my all time favorite musician, Beck.
4. Have a career I really like, not that I'm settling on.
5. Go back to Hollywood and spend multiple days doing as many touristy things as I can.
6. Travel the Pan-American Highway from Alaska to Chile.
7. Learn to fight.
8. Be in shape.
9. Go see a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game in Raymond James Stadium in Florida. Preferably from the pirate ship.
10. Visit the following 6 states, which are all I have left to see: Nebraska, North Dakota, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska and Louisiana. Louisiana will hopefully be knocked out in August.

I know most of these are travel related. Truth is I love to travel. I want to see everything this pretty planet has to offer me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to a fellow May 9th baby! Im gonna have to copy cat your 10 thinks to do before your die on my blog too!

Katie Bonk said...

oooh! I want to do number 5 with you!!!

Carmen said...

Do you remember when I almost moved to Nebraska in high school? No good. That place isn't worth visiting, unless you just really like corn.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Allison, you are awesome!

Anna Banana said...

Happy Birthday!
for #7 you can join the roller derby! :-p There is a team in your area called the Blue Ridge Rollers (or something really similar). Trust me, you'll learn how to fight real fast!

Joan said...

I love to travel, too. I'll spend money on travel before a lot of others (e.g. better furniture, new car etc.) Some of my friends don't understand this. Fortunately David does.

Carmen said...

5 days since a blog. tsk tsk.