Today is my dear friend Sam's birthday, so everybody please wish him a happy birthday!
I'd link to his blog but he hasn't got one, because he's cooler than that ;).
For my blog I'm going to finally get around to copying Mightygirl and do a list of things I must do before I die. She listed 100 things, and that's great for her.. but I'm only going to list 10. Maybe I have low expectations, but then again, most of the things on my list are fairly large things..
Ten things I want to do before I die, as copied from MightyGirl:
1. Have a son. Both of my brothers have daughters, so there are no boys to play with yet. I shall remedy this.
2. Visit Egypt.
3. Meet my all time favorite musician, Beck.
4. Have a career I really like, not that I'm settling on.
5. Go back to Hollywood and spend multiple days doing as many touristy things as I can.
6. Travel the Pan-American Highway from Alaska to Chile.
7. Learn to fight.
8. Be in shape.
9. Go see a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game in Raymond James Stadium in Florida. Preferably from the pirate ship.
10. Visit the following 6 states, which are all I have left to see: Nebraska, North Dakota, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska and Louisiana. Louisiana will hopefully be knocked out in August.
I know most of these are travel related. Truth is I love to travel. I want to see everything this pretty planet has to offer me.