Wednesday, May 28, 2008

finally!

I'll be able to sit on my couch AND waste time on the internet- ALL AT ONCE!

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a laptop. I decided instead of buying two black night stands for my bedroom, to go ahead and spend the rest of my stimulus check towards a laptop. Yippee! The best part is, I don't have to mess around with setting up the wireless intarnet in my house because Carmen did that long ago so she could harp off mine in her condo.

Here it is.

Of course, I chose the lovely spring green color, to match my phone and my ipod (just like Katie with pink!). Also, I added a DVD burner so I could be part of this century.

Yay for spending more money than I should. And when that's paid off, maybe I'll boost my text messaging so I can get Twitter updates on my phone again. We'll see.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice lady! laptops are evil.. at least mine is! i sit on the couch with it, the toilet, you name it! (i know TMI!) I did make the mistake of taking it to bed with me. I ended up staying up way to late!

Unknown said...

Sweet, I got a similar one last year, except my has a 17 inch screen. Dell laptops are the shit, I haven't had a single problem with mine. Being able to sit on your couch, watch TV and surf the internet all at the same time is awesome.

Carmen said...

Dude! We can sit on the same couch and watch tv and surf around. Yay!!

Kariberi-I'd be lying if I said mine had never visited the bathroom with me.

Forget bathroom reading! Bathroom blogging is the way of the future.

Joan said...

I agree with Kariberi. Laptops are evil. Mine has been to the bathroom. At our house, sometimes we have 4 computers on IM'ing to communicate. It's evil and sad.

Lovey said...

you all make me laugh! don't think my winbook has made it to the bathroom yet. I did decide, though, that when this one kicks the bucket, I'm going with a Mac. Sorry... :) I just don't like vista!

Katie Bonk said...

yay for you!!! Yeah, I would've gotten a pink one, but Daniel wasn't cool with that.

Stacey said...

we have the exact same computer, right down to the spring green color! good choice, sista! :)

Allison said...

Great Minds Think Alike!