Lessons I learned over the weekend:
1. You are not fireproof.
2. You are not waterproof.
3. Murphy's Law mandates that if you leave on a journey with plenty of time to get there, you WILL get stuck in a traffic jam within 10 minutes of leaving your house.
4. Your Mexican friend really is that creepy, it's not just what your other friends think.
5. If you wake up and don't remember laying down the night before, you might have puke on your shirt.
6. You AREN'T that good at Taboo when you can't see the cards in front of your face.
7. You should NEVER go to Bob Evans the morning after drinking 3 beers and like, 7 rum & sprites.
8. The inside of Brad's toilet is not a friendly place.
9. You are NOT 21 anymore.
10. Brad rules.