Friday, November 30, 2007

Collection 30: Jared Stuff.

You know what rules? I don't have to blog about a collection tomorrow. I really started out this month with high blog energy and hopes that this would make me love blogging more. I still love blogging, but I really wish I had not felt forced into blogging every day. I know no one told me to sign up for NaBloPoMo. I know I could have just blogged about whatever I wanted and not worried about it. Overall I'm glad I did it, but I'm tired of blogging about collections.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Appalachian Football playoff game against E. Washington University. And then I'm going to Mom's on Sunday to go through Christmas stuff and pick out stuff I want to take home with me. For the first time in years, I'm really into Christmas this year. Maybe it's the fact that with Jared living with me, I really feel like I'm going to have a family at home for Christmas. I need to decorate more, so it's a good thing my mommy is giving me stuff!


On to my last collection. By the way I have a few more I thought of too, but I won't go into that.

Here we have my Jared collection. When we started dating and I realized it could last a while, I kept mementos of our dates and stuff. I still do, but obviously not as much since he lives with me. I have movie tickets, baseball game tickets, concert tickets, mini golf cards, the birthday and love cards, a beercap from the first time I saw him throw up, a necklace from an arcade in Pigeon Forge, and a whole lot of sweet little notes from Jared.

DSCF4420

Scorecard from the one time I beat him at mini-golf (guess who tore it up!)
DSCF4419

DSCF4418

DSCF4421

Yippee!!! Done!!!

3 comments:

Joan said...

That's sweet. Be careful tomorrow! I'm nervous.

Joan said...

I meant to add that I've really enjoyed reading about all your collections this month.
Did you forget to write about your striped cat collection?

Allison said...

I seriously contemplated adding cats to my collections, but I really need a few more to be able to call it a "collection"

p.s. i'm nervous too