Monday, November 26, 2007

Collections 24, 25 and 26

Is it December yet?

Here a few collections to make up for lost blogging.

Musical Instruments:
trumpet!
Trumpet

harmonica
Harmonica (note: please ignore bruises)

my guit-ar
Guitar

clarinet
Clarinet.

I also have a keyboard, a small steel drum, a few other small musical instruments. I've always been into music and at one time I planned on being a band director. Then that fell through.. I need to practice more.


DVDs (A collection that is somewhat popular.. I'm sure you have one too)
dvds!

dvds

Johnny Depp DVD's

We have a lot. And we have much more than that too, scattered in various places around the house.

And another obvious collection that a lot of people have, boardgames. I have a few. And I really want more. Like Apples to Apples. Or Scene it.

board games

Yay!

For those of you who were wondering what the hell I did to my face, let's just say I learned a very important lesson about drinking, walking, and talking on the phone.

4 comments:

Joan said...

What did you play when you were part of the Band of Distinction?

Allison said...

That would be the clarinet. Our section was called "the woodies" and our slogan was "27 inches of fun". teehee

Carmen said...

i am thankful for your dvd collection.

congrats on winning trivia!

Unknown said...

The harmonica picture might be the funniest thing I've seen all week.